While people might disagree on what looks beautiful, there are a few things everyone can do to improve his or her looks. Dieting, plastic surgery and similar devices are rarely necessary to becoming a model. One must simply work at staying healthy. Check out these simple tips that will help you in your goals to becoming a model!
1. Be meticulous about your personal grooming. Your skin, hair and nails should all be clean, healthy and look good at all times.
2. Learn how to dress. The right clothes can help emphasize your body’s good points and downplay the negatives.
3. Start a regular skin care regimen.
4. Learn how to apply makeup. Learning to apply your own makeup to achieve different looks is essential.
5. Eat a good diet. No, you don’t have to starve yourself down to a size zero, but you will be better off if you cut the sweets and focus on fruits and vegetables.
6. Drink plenty of water.
7. Exercise. Again, the focus is not on being thin but being in shape.
8. Get plenty of sleep. No one looks good with dark circles under his or her eyes.
9. Practice good dental hygiene. You should also stay away from cigarettes and coffee because they can turn your teeth yellow.
10. Take care of your hair.
11. Work on your posture.